Your microbiome is unique. Your probiotics should be too!
Tulsi has partnered with Floré Clinical to provide you custom formulated gut solutions to get your health back on track.
What it includes:
- 1 Clinical Gut Microbiome Gut Test: An at-home stool microbiome test. Your results identify bacteria, yeast (fungi), viruses, and parasites in an easy to understand process using real-world explanations and actionable recommendations.
- 3 Months of Flore Custom Probiotics: formulation scientists create custom formula based on your health goals (ex. reduce bloating, weight loss, fertility support, etc)
- 2 Months of Custom Prebiotics: formulation scientists create custom formula based on your health goals (ex. reduce bloating, weight loss, fertility support, etc)
- Tulsi Gut Reset Guide: This comprehensive PDF is your roadmap to revitalizing digestive health. Packed with tailored dietary recommendations, holistic strategies, and proven natural remedies, this guide empowers you to restore balance, alleviate discomfort, and optimize your gut health.
- Meet Tulsi Naturopathic Doctor to dive into your report and get customized suggestions
Probiotic & Pre-biotic formulas are non-GMO, gluten free, vegan and made in sustainable packaging.
Who is it for:
- Individuals with Digestive issues: IBS, IBD, bloating, gas, constipation, digestive discomfort and more.
- Individuals with Chronic Conditions: Those with chronic health issues such as autoimmune disorders, allergies, or metabolic conditions benefit from understanding and addressing their gut health.
- Anyone who has recently taken Antibiotics: People currently taking or recently completed a course of antibiotics, as these medications can disrupt the gut.
- Individuals seeking immune system support: Probiotics can aid in supporting a healthy immune system, potentially reducing the frequency or severity of illnesses.
- Individuals with Skin Issues: Some research suggests probiotics may benefit skin health by promoting a healthy gut, potentially aiding in managing certain skin conditions.
- Women's Health: Certain strains of probiotics can be beneficial for women's vaginal and urinary health by supporting a balanced microbiome.
- Fitness Enthusiasts: Athletes or those leading active lifestyles might benefit from probiotics' potential to support overall health and aid in recovery after intense physical activity.
How it works:
1) Schedule 15 minute consult with Tulsi Doctor to discuss your health goals and collect details for shipping your gut microbiome kit.
2) Once you've received your kit, Floré equips you collect and send a micro-stool sample discreetly and in the comfort of your own home.
3) Results will arrive within 1-3 weeks of shipping specimen.
4) Schedule consult with Tulsi doctor to review results & customized suggestions.
5) Receive your custom probiotic & pre-biotic formation in 4-5 weeks (from specimen ship date). Free reformulations are offered if the formula is not working for you.